Our team of IT consultants will work with you to make sure your networks run smoothly. HTGG will continuously assess your needs and help you plan for the future.
- Support PC and network issues.
- Install and implement applications.
- Manage changes to your software and hardware.
- Configure and install hardware, software and printers.
- Customize hardware to your needs.
- Customize software to your needs.
- Notice you of software releases, alerts and notification.
- Provide on-site ongoing support and fast remote support.
- Be the customer advocate with manufacturers like Dell, Microsoft, Symantec, McAfee to better support your systems.
- Monitor and run backups and troubleshoot error reports.
- Run detailed diagnostics to review the network, including the server, firewall, wireless devices, NAS, UPS Backups, etc.
- Implement security procedures and maintain and update antivirus and security software. Periodically run a complete virus system scan.
- Download, update and run spyware removal tools, spybots search and destroy malware.
- Support internet issues and make sure internet is running smoothly. Delete temporary internet files.
- Support and maintain Outlook Exchange mailbox and Microsoft 365 users. Set up, change passwords and inactivate users.
- Maintain computers by periodically running disk defragmenter.
- Remove unnecessary start up programs on workstations.